Peach Cobbler with Rosemary EVOO and Peach Balsamic Vinegar
/ 18, Aug, 2021
Featuring Rosemary EVOO and Peach Balsamic Vinegar
- - 8 fresh medium peaches, peeled, sliced
- - 1 tablespoon of Brown Sugar
- - 1/2 teaspoon of fresh rosemary, chopped
- - 1 lemon (juice and zest)
- - 1 tablespoon of Peach Balsamic Vinegar
- - 1 cup oats
- - ¼ cup all purpose flour
- - ½ teaspoon vanilla
- - 1/4 cup Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- - ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- - Pinch kosher salt
- - 1 ½ tablespoons brown sugar
- - Preheat oven to 375 F
- - Peach filling: In a medium bowl, mix together peaches, brown sugar, rosemary, lemon juice and zest, and Peach Balsamic Vinegar. Place in a 9 X 13 inch baking dish, or divide among smaller baking dishes, I used three approx 6-8 inch round baking dishes.
- - Topping: In a smaller bowl - mix together oats, flour, vanilla, Rosemary EVOO, cinnamon, salt and brown sugar. Sprinkle topping over peach mixture.
- - Bake uncovered for approx 35 - 45 minutes until golden brown and tender.
- - Approx. 8 servings - serve with vanilla ice cream, or whipped cream!