Easy Crostini Appetizers
Simple Crostini Appetizers
featuring our Pairing of the Month: Basil EVOO and Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- cut baguette or ciabatta to desired size, toast in oven @ 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- whisk Basil EVOO, Strawberry Balsamic, Salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- spread goat cheese over toasted bread.
- add slices of strawberries and fresh basil or blistered tomatoes.
- drizzle EVOO/Balsamic dressing over each piece and enjoy!
Adjust ingredient volume based on how many servings you need - this is a great snack for one or for a party!
Simple and quick recipe with fresh ingriedients! Try some of our other favorite ad ons: Basil Pesto, Truffle Honey and Red Pepper Jelly.